martes, 15 de junio de 2010

Más cierres, braguetas y candados...

Boceto de "Ustedes no lo saben..." dirigido por R. Espinosa y L. de La Parra
(Ojalá algún día lo puedas ver)

Love hurts, Love scars, Love wounds and mars

Any heart not tough or strong enough

To take a lot of pain, take a lot of pain

Love is like a cloud, it holds a lot of rain

Love hurts, Ooo-oo Love hurts

Nazareth, "Love hurts"


When the night has come


And the land is dark


And the moon is the only light we'll see


No I won't be afraid, no I won't be afraid


Just as long as you stand, stand by me

Ben E. King, "Stand by me"


Take my hand (take my hand)

Take my whole life too (life too)

For I can't help falling in love with you

Wise men say only fools rush in

But I, I can't, I can't help Falling in love (falling in love)

With you (with you)

Elvis Priestley, "Can´t Help Falling in Love with You"


3er fragmento de versión de El arte de amar by Lupito Esparzi

(un libro que no sirve para nada)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario