martes, 15 de junio de 2010

Para seguir cerrando

De un pequeño porcentaje de canciones con las que te recuerdo irremediablemente:

Look at the stars,

Look how they shine for you,

And everything you do,

Yeah they were all yellow,

“Yellow”, Coldplay

Once again I’ll be the foolish one

Thinking a blink of these lashes would make you come

Don’t you worry, don’t get in a state

I don’t believe in true love anyway

Who’s being pessimistic now

I could document this as our first, as our last row

The more you look forlorn, the more to you I warm.

I won’t be seeing you for a long while

Oh I hope it’s not as long as these country miles

I feel lost, I feel lost.

“Country Mile”, Camera Obscura

I can hear her heart beat for a thousand miles

And the heavens open every time she smiles

And when I come to her thats where I belong

Yet Im running to her like a rivers song

She give me love, love, love, love, crazy love

She give me love, love, love, love, crazy love

“Crazy Love”, Van Morrison

And so it is

Just like you said it would be

Life goes easy on me

Most of the time

And so it is

The shorter story

No love, no glory

No hero in her sky

I can't take my eyes off of you

I can't take my eyes off you

Did I say that I loathe you?

Did I say that I want to

Leave it all behind?

I can't take my mind off of you

I can't take my mind...

My mind...my mind...

'Til I find somebody new

“The Blower´s Daughter”, Damien Rice


You cannot quit me so quickly

There's no hope in you for me

No corner you could squeeze me

But I got all the time for you, love

The Space Between

The tears we cry

Is the laughter keeps us coming back for more

The Space Between

The wicked lies we tell

And hope to keep safe from the pain

But will I hold you again?

“The Space Between”, Dave Matthews Band

Keep on feeling)

I only wanna be your one life stand

(Keep on feeling)

Tell me do you stand by your whole man

“One Life Stand”, Hot Chip

There's no combination of words

I could put on the back of a postcard

No song that I could sing

But I can try for your heart

Our dreams, and they are made out of real things

Like a, shoebox of photographs

With sepiatone loving

Love is the answer,

At least for most of the questions in my heart

Like why are we here? And where do we go?

And how come it's so hard?

It's not always easy and

Sometimes life can be deceiving

I'll tell you one thing it's always better when we're together

“Better Together”, Jack Johnson

The good old days, the honest man;

The restless heart, the Promised Land

A subtle kiss that no one sees;

A broken wrist and a big trapeze

Oh well I don't mind, if you don't mind

'Cause I don't shine if you don't shine

Before you go, can you read my mind?

“Read my Mind”, The Killers

Searching west and east

and all points in-between

underneath the lines of thought

you're there and then you're not

“Temazcal”, Monsters of Folk

Who´s going to care if it smashes down

Or flips you up in the air. Its justa really fast, risky ride at a fair.

On these lovely trips,

The conductor likes your soft brown eyes on his hair.

No need to shut er down, go round and round in the air.

In the air.

“If It Smashes Down”, My Morning Jacket


Still a little bit of your taste in my mouth

Still a little bit of you laced with my doubt

Still a little hard to say what's going on

Still a little bit of your ghost your witness

Still a little bit of your face I haven't kissed

You step a little closer EACH DAY

Still I can't SAY what's going on

Stones taught me to fly

Love taught me to lie

Life taught me to die

So it's not hard to fall

When you float like a cannonball

“Cannonball”, Damien Rice

So kiss me and smile for me

Tell me that you'll wait for me

Hold me like you'll never let me go

Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane

Don't know when I'll be back again

Oh babe, I hate to go

“Leaving on a Jet Plane”, John Denver

2o fragmento de versión libérrima de El arte de amar by Lupito Esparzi (un libro que no sirve para nada)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario